Category : Blog
Facebook has become one of the best marketers these days. We get to know about who’s doing what and when through different Facebook pages or Facebook Stores. These Facebook Stores not only help us select a better product for ourselves but also help us with what’s trending in the market.
Here is a list of 10 must follow Facebook pages for an e-commerce store. These pages will surely amaze you with their marketing skills and the way they have targeted this most widely used platform.
- Bob Marley– This is one of the most followed pages or say Facebook store. With around 73 M followers, this store sells music, CDs, apparel and other accessories. It gives you the option to select the product from categories and add to the cart directly from the Fstore and the checkout process redirects you to the website.
- Amazon– Yes, Amazon, the multi-millionaire company, with the widest range of products rests at number 2 in our list. Amazon keep its Facebook page fresh by constantly posting interesting videos and ads of its diverse range of products.
- Red Hot Chili Pepper– Red Hot Chili Pepper is a musical band. Their Fstore offer s you a wide range of hoodies, t-shirts and military patches. They have around 28M followers making them to generate great leads.
- Avon– Avon is a major producer of beauty products. With a large base of around 19.6 M direct customers, Avon’s Facebook page is a brand identity. It attracts the customers through great blogs, beautiful pictures and videos which guide its users how to apply their products.
- Dafiti– Dafiti is the fastest growing e-commerce shopping store of the Brazil. Founded in 2010, it is one of largest providers of apparel, shoes, accessories etc. It tempts its 11 M followers through exclusive offers and videos.
- Rosegal– Having 11 M followers in a short time period of just 5 years, it is one of the best Facebook stores you will visit presently. It showcases the products with prices, descriptions and even reviews right on your Facebook account.
- The Body Shop– The Body Shop offers an exclusive range of beauty and skin care products for its customers in more than 50 countries. Its Facebook store lets you view a number of products with their prices and redirects you to their website to make the purchase. With around 7.5 M followers, it makes a position of no.7 on our list.
- Dressily– Dressily offers very beautiful and exclusive wedding collection for women. Its Facebook store is filled with very pretty and lovely dresses for women. Having around 1 M follower, they give a tough competition to rest others in the list.
- Moosejaw Mountaineering– It is a unique store in itself offering apparel, footwear, accessories, tools and kits related to mountaineering. Its FB page gives you e-catalog along with the option to review and purchase from its site.
- NNNow– Last but not the least, NNNow is another one giving a lovely shopping experience to its customers through social media. Wide range of products and high-definition videos attracts the customers to make a purchase through its Facebook store.
These pages are really giving you a reason to add a store to your Facebook page. Just follow them to learn what they’re doing and what are they up to.